Mind Mapping for Personal Effectiveness & Job Performance
Mind Mapping is a versatile thinking tool known as ‘the Swiss army knife’ of the brain, which can boost productivity and help us to achieve tasks and objectives more efficiently. In this workshop, the participants can master the Mind Mapping methodology and unlock their creativity & productivity. They can be more purposeful and effective in achieving better results for in their work.
- Know how to use Mind Mapping as a tool & use it confidently;
- Learn how to use mind maps to enhance the way they communicate, reflect (& think), problem solve, take notes in meetings and absorb information;
- Learn how to learn – ‘life’s most important skill’, according to Tony Buzan;
- Become a better thinker – creatively, critically and strategically;
- Learn how to manage the huge amount of data that they face daily by using mind mapping to summarise key points;
- Communicate and present big picture ideas and concepts easily and quickly to get the message across clearly & create an impact.
- Foundation for Mind Mapping: Creativity
- What is Mind Mapping (Radiant Thinking)?
- Operational Manual: The 5 Laws of Mind Mapping
- Mind Map Practice
- Mind Maps for Work: Reflection, Analysis & Presentation
- Using Mind Maps to Solve Problems
- Mind Maps to improve memory
Higher learning educators, teachers, trainers and administrators in education or training institutions who want are planning to enhance the quality of learning and teaching skills.
This one day training programme is to be conducted from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm