Empowerment & Delegation: How to Unlock Your Employees’ Potential
A manager has to juggle various demands, often with competing and conflicting priorities. He must do so, keeping the organization goals in mind and balancing them with staffs’ and customers’ requirements.
In many organizations today, many managers are required to take on additional responsibilities due to challenging work demands and external pressures. Many have dual or triple roles & responsibilities. Some managers have no choice but to delegate tasks to their subordinates while others want to but struggle with it. As a result, employee efficiency and productivity rate suffer.
Instead, managers who believe in empowering their people and entrust them to carry out important tasks almost always are able to build a strong & capable team and are able to deliver results.
This workshop equips the manager with the ability to empower people and delegate tasks effectively.
Team leaders, managers and those with 1-2 years experience as a manager will benefit most from this workshop. Some management experience will be useful, but not essential.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and benefits of empowerment and delegation;
- Develop an awareness & understanding of how to manage people effectively in order to maximize results through people;
- Get work done through others through delegation;
- Identify barriers to delegation & work to overcome them;
- Employ different ways to empower their staff to perform;
- Know how to improve their own effectiveness as managers by leading;
- Acquire essential coaching skills to coach their teams to success;
- Learn and practice the skill of giving feedback & asking the right questions.
- Managing People Effectively
- Barriers to Delegation
- Ways to Empower Your Employees
- Leadership & Coaching Skills a Manager needs
- Skill Practice & Application
This fun-filled and dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction and discussions. Several case studies and real life examples will be discussed.
Workshop Duration: 1 Day