Facebook has changed so much in the past few years. With the introduction of more Facebook advertising objectives, audience targeting methods and optimization options, businesses need to start thinking about how to get the most ROI from their investment. In this workshop, participants can master the fundamental idea of Facebook advertising, the 13 Facebook advertising objectives, as well as do’s and don’ts in terms of Facebook ads targeting, visual design and copywriting to optimise their Facebook advertising spend for the optimum ROI.
- Understand the key differences between Facebook advertising & Google Search Engine Advertising
- Understanding the fundamental of Facebook advertising
- Understand and use Facebook advertising objectives effectively
- Perform Facebook ads creation and optimization
- Build cross-objective Facebook ads campaign
If you belong to one of the groups below, you should attend.
- You’ve spent some money on Facebook ads, looking to get serious ROI from it.
- You’re looking to move your ads budget from other platforms to Facebook.
- You’re starting an online business, or planning to move your business online.
- You just want to know how to grow business online using Facebook ads.
This one day training programme is to be conducted from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Understanding Facebook as a marketing platform
- Choosing the right page category for your business
- What are Facebook advertising objectives?
- Key concepts of Facebook advertising
- Fundamental of Facebook ads
- 3 Facebook advertising techniques
- Facebook ads targeting do’s and don’ts
- Facebook ads design do’s and don’ts
- Facebook ads copywriting do’s and don’ts