Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is known worldwide since 1970s on its impactful results for creating everlasting changes in a person’s life, including pursuing fulfilling career. Course by a qualified NLP Master Practitioner and Time Line Therapy® Master Practitioner, who is certified by the American Board of NLP (ABNLP) and a Professional Engineer herself, would allow you to:
- Discover what values drive you at work
- Take charge of your career purpose
- Master your thoughts and behaviours
- Learn a process to consistently achieve your desired outcome
- Set your own career goals holistically that can lead to real excellence
- Help more people move forward in career
- Increase your income and well being
- 1st step to be an expert in NLP
- Train a team of high performers
Re-Engineering Career Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
At the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Higher motivation at work with in-depth understanding of what drives one to achieve peak performance at work and by aligning work with values.
- Improved personal power and confidence by breaking through thinking and achieve personal transformation. Achieving your career goals, which leads to better well-being and increase income.
- Better interpersonal skills with people.
- Greater communicative capabilities for leading and coaching people.
- Help more people move forward in career and grooming high performers.
- Eliciting Values at Work: Self-discovery of what drives one to achieve peak performance at work.
- NLP Communication Model: Understanding thought processes and how it affects behaviors.
- State Management: Developing awareness for managing one’s state.
- Presupposition of NLP: Adopting the fundamental principles of NLP for transformation.
- Keys to an Achievable Outcome: Learning the principles for success and the effective methods for setting outcomes.
- Anchoring: Establishing techniques to surface resourceful state to provide higher capability and efficiency.
Who Should Attend
From any level of professionals in the corporate world to businessman who wants to pursue a fulfilling career.
This workshop is conducted using a combination of instruction, discussions, case studies, and practical sessions. Participants will be able to apply real-life work-related scenarios to enhance how photography can be applied to their day to day work place and personal life.
Trainer: IR Ang Pey Char
Ir. Ang Pey Char is an insightful speaker and workshop facilitator who is both fun and practical. Holding on to the philosophy that everyone is endowed with great potential only to be discovered and developed, Pey Char’s strengths lies in her ability to stay focused on key issues and find pragmatic solutions that produces lasting benefits. Meeting her for the first time, one will quickly realize that she is an easy going and approachable person.
Her diverse experience in life made her a highly resourceful trainer and therapist. She is a Professional Engineer, trained in the field of engineering and finance, holding an MBA and a Bachelor Degree in Engineering. She is recognized as a leadership talent amongst her peers and superiors during her career in the corporate sector. A recipient of leadership awards, she is known to lead with passion and authenticity.
Pey Char is a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming who firmly believes that if one wishes to change the outcome of something, one needs to first change the inputs. “Many of us want to change the results that we produced in life, be it career or relationships or anything else, without realizing that we have to first change what we put into our lives!” quips Pey Char whenever she talks about lasting transformation. She now trains with NLP and inspires people to be catalyst for change using the principles of NLP.
In her free time, she enjoys travelling to new places, reads, exercises and volunteers her resources in social activities. She finds it fulfilling to assist people in discovering their potential and achieving their life purposes.
Date, Time & Duration:
July Workshop: Wednesday, July 10, 2019, Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,
Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Location map HERE GPS Coordinates: 3.092604, 101.559762
Fee (HRDF Claimable):
RM954 nett per participant
Submit your form with proof of payment or company’s letter of undertaking to KMDC: email@example.com, or Fax: 603 5565 0797, or Whatsapp: 012 3989 9030
KMDC’s RHB Bank Account Number: 212 349 000 543 53 (KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.)
In-House Customised Workshop:
All our training programmes can be customised and offered as 1-day or 2-Day In-House Training Workshop. To inquire, call: 03- 5565 0793/0799 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take Action NOW!Sign Up NOW! Download Application Form HERE