The ability to influence and persuade an audience in a presentation distinguishes an average leader from a great leader and an average performer from an excellent performer.
An executive skilled in delivering his/her message across to get the results he/she desires is always perceived to be more capable and outstanding.
Being able to present effectively and persuade others to our way of thinking and to get agreement and buy-in is a critical communication skill which affects one’s career growth and success.
But many people do not realize how often they squander their opportunity to win by not delivering their presentations to their customers, partners, suppliers and supervisors in a persuasive and impactful way.
A study done by the University of Minnesota has shown that:
- “Clients are 43% more likely to say YES and willing to pay an extra 26% for the same services”
- if the presenter can deliver his/her presentations so persuasively and can make a lasting impact.
Persuasive and effective presentation skill therefore is one of the most important skills for every executive in today’s business environment whether they are selling an idea, a product or solution.
Increase Self-Confidence & Improve on your Ability
Presentation & Influencing Skills
This “Presentation & Influencing Skills” workshop will equip the participants with the essential skills of presenting confidently, tips and techniques to deliver their message to create a lasting impact and practice sessions to improve their self-confidence as a presenter.
Key Benefits for YOU:
- Increase your self-confidence when delivering presentations;
- Improve on your ability to structure your messages to deliver the most impact and to meet your objective;
- Acquire the ability to read people and influence the decisions they make;
- Discover and experiment with tips and techniques which can help you create an impact in your presentations.
- To know the benefits of being a great presenter;
- Understand and know how to develop a professional image and presence as a salesperson or consultant;
- Develop the ability to read people and know how they make decisions;
- Know how to plan and structure your presentation;
- Explore creative ways to enhance your presentation;
- Learn basic facilitation skills and
- Tips and techniques for being in control when things go wrong.
- Benefits of being a great speaker
- Developing a professional image & presence
- Overcoming nerves and the anxiety of presenting to an audience
- 3 simple steps to plan and structure your presentation to get your message across
- Discover a proven method to read people & understand their decision-making styles
- Being a creative & memorable presenter
- Using stories for impact;
- Visual aids & props;
- Magic tricks;
- Other creative tools
- Learn useful facilitation skills to engage the audience
- How to think and speak the ‘CEO language’ when presenting to senior management
- Tips & Techniques for an impactful presentation
- Live Presentation practices & coaching for improvement
Who should attend:
Managers and executives, business managers, pre-sales consultants, non-sales people, support staff and anyone who needs to persuade or sell their ideas, products or solutions.
This fun and practical workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instructions, discussions and exercises.
DATE, TIME & DURATION:
TBA (1-day workshop), Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,
Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Location map HERE GPS Coordinates: 3.092604, 101.559762
This programme is currently offered as In-House Customised Workshop only.
All our training programmes can be customised and offered as In-House Training Workshop.
To inquire, fill out the online form below or call: 03- 5565 0793/0798 or email: email@example.com
Take Action NOW!Sign Up NOW! / Make An Enquiry