Mind Mapping is a versatile thinking tool known as “the Swiss army knife” of the brain, which can boost productivity and help us to achieve tasks and objectives more efficiently. In this workshop, the participants can master the Mind Mapping methodology and unlock their creativity & productivity. They can be more purposeful and effective in achieving better results for in their work.
Boost productivity and achieve tasks and objectives more efficiently
Mind Mapping Your Way to Better Performance
(1-Day Public Workshop)
- Know how to use Mind Mapping as a tool & use it confidently;
- Learn how to use mind maps to enhance the way they communicate, reflect (& think), problem solve, take notes in meetings and absorb information;
- Learn how to learn – ‘life’s most important skill’, according to Tony Buzan;
- Become a better thinker – creatively, critically and strategically;
- Learn how to manage the huge amount of data that they face daily by using mind mapping to summarize key points;
- Communicate and present big picture ideas and concepts easily and quickly to get the message across clearly & create an impact.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders & Executives
- Anyone who wants to perform better at work and has a healthy dose of curiosity to see things differently.
- Foundation for Mind Mapping: Creativity
- What is Mind Mapping (Radiant Thinking)?
- Operational Manual: The 5 Laws of Mind Mapping
- Mind Map Practice
- Mind Maps for Work: Reflection, Analysis & Presentation
- Using Mind Maps to Solve Problems
- Mind Maps to improve memory
Date, Time & Duration:
Thursday, July 12, 2018 (1-day workshop), Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,
Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Location map HERE GPS Coordinates: 3.092604, 101.559762
Fee (HRDF Claimable):
RM1000 per participant
- Group of 2+ & Early Bird Promotion* @RM800 per participant.
- Special Reward: Company that sponsored more than 5 participants to attend any of our workshops (can be different topics) in 2018, will be eligible for 5 complimentary seats – choose one of these 2 workshops: “Introduction to Digital Marketing” or “Personal Financial Management“. All free seats have to be utilised in 2018.
*Early Bird Promotion ends June 15, 2018
In-House Customised Workshop:
All our training programmes can be customised and offered as In-House Training Workshop. To inquire, call: 03- 5565 0793/0798 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your form with proof of payment or company’s letter of undertaking to KMDC: email@example.com, Fax: 603 5565 0797.
KMDC’s Maybank Account Number: 514 196 326 142 (KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.)
Take Action NOW!Sign Up NOW! / Make An Enquiry