Mind Mapping is a versatile thinking tool known as “the Swiss army knife” of the brain, which can boost productivity and help us to achieve tasks and objectives more efficiently. In this workshop, the participants can master the Mind Mapping methodology and unlock their creativity & productivity. They can be more purposeful and effective in achieving better results for in their work.
Boost productivity and achieve tasks and objectives more efficiently
Mind Mapping Your Way to Better Performance
- Know how to use Mind Mapping as a tool & use it confidently;
- Learn how to use mind maps to enhance the way they communicate, reflect (& think), problem solve, take notes in meetings and absorb information;
- Learn how to learn – ‘life’s most important skill’, according to Tony Buzan;
- Become a better thinker – creatively, critically and strategically;
- Learn how to manage the huge amount of data that they face daily by using mind mapping to summarize key points;
- Communicate and present big picture ideas and concepts easily and quickly to get the message across clearly & create an impact.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders & Executives
- Anyone who wants to perform better at work and has a healthy dose of curiosity to see things differently.
- Foundation for Mind Mapping: Creativity
- What is Mind Mapping (Radiant Thinking)?
- Operational Manual: The 5 Laws of Mind Mapping
- Mind Map Practice
- Mind Maps for Work: Reflection, Analysis & Presentation
- Using Mind Maps to Solve Problems
- Mind Maps to improve memory
Trainer: Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee trains, coaches and consults in people development matters as well as being frequently invited to speak in conferences on these subjects. He occasionally delivers his training and consultancy services in countries like Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
As a consultant, Kwan Leong’s approach to organisational people development is firmly linked to business goals, measurable improvements, and last but not least, universally accepted values and best practices. Kwan Leong is greatly influenced by Diederick Stoel (Training Effectiveness Expert and served as the Chairman of the Donald Kirkpatrick Foundation) and has been trained by him in measuring effectiveness, and assessment of return of investments from training programmes. Since then, Kwan Leong has helped some his clients in measuring effectiveness, savings and/or profits derived from trainings/coaching successfully.
Date, Time & Duration:
Thursday, April 18, 2019 (1-day workshop), Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,
Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Location map HERE GPS Coordinates: 3.092604, 101.559762
Fee (HRDF Claimable):
RM1166 per participant
Submit your form with proof of payment or company’s letter of undertaking to KMDC: email@example.com, or Fax: 603 5565 0797, or Whatsapp: 012 3989 9030
KMDC’s RHB Bank Account Number: 212 349 000 543 53 (KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.)
In-House Customised Workshop:
All our training programmes can be customised and offered as 1-day or 2-Day In-House Training Workshop. To inquire, call: 03- 5565 0793/0799 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take Action NOW!Sign Up NOW! Dowload Application Form HERE