EQ has twice the power of IQ to predict performance. EQ is also a better predictor than employee skill, knowledge, or expertise. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to use emotions effectively.
Countless studies and research over the last 20 years have all been pointing to the importance of EQ development in
employees and how this has a direct impact on results, performance, quality of relationships, customer retention and
superior leadership performance.
Leading global organizations such as PepsiCo, FedEx, HSBC, the US Air Force and countless other organizations are
turning to the science of EQ as part of their human capital strategy!
This increasing emphasis on the role of EQ in business and talent development is evident when you do a search for “Emotional Intelligence” on Google which returned 30 million hits.
In a survey conducted with leaders, when asked what were the top issues they face at work, leaders responded with the following:-
• 76% are people/relational issues and
• 24% on finance/technical issues
Among the 135 leaders surveyed, a massive 89% identified EQ as ‘highly important’ or ‘essential’ to meeting their organization’s top challenges.
As business environments become more complex and we need to constantly adapt to thrive we need to hire right, nurture and develop the EQ of our precious talents in order to lead and succeed in the game.
EQ for Personal Change & Breakthrough Success – 1-Day Workshop
This workshop covers the foundation and the essentials of developing employees’ emotional intelligence.
The objectives of this workshop are:-
1. To define emotional intelligence & recognize its value to personal & organizational effectiveness;
2. To learn and apply tools to increase personal awareness;
3. To explore and apply tools to improve self-management and make better decisions;
4. To discover, define & pursue a deeper sense of purpose or goals to experience a sustainable level of self-motivation & ability to adapt to change.
• Introduction to EQ and its benefits
• Understand how emotion impacts personal & organizational effectiveness
• The EQ Model – the framework for success
• Developing 8 key competencies
• Know Yourself:
o Enhance Emotional Literacy
o Recognize Patterns
• Choose Yourself:
o Consequential Thinking
o Navigate Emotions
o Intrinsic Motivation
• Give Yourself:
o Increase Empathy
o Pursue Noble Goals
• Developing & applying a plan to put EQ into action
This highly practical, fun and interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instructions, discussions and roleplays.
Duration: 1 Day
Who should attend:
All levels of staff
Date, Time & Duration:
Tuesday, November 13, 2018, Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,
Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Location map HERE GPS Coordinates: 3.092604, 101.559762
Fee (HRDF Claimable):
RM900 nett per participant
Submit your form with proof of payment or company’s letter of undertaking to KMDC: email@example.com, Fax: 603 5565 0797.
KMDC’s RHB Bank Account Number: 212 349 000 543 53 (KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.)
In-House Customised Workshop:
All our training programmes can be customised and offered as 1-day or 2-Day In-House Training Workshop. To inquire, call: 03- 5565 0793/0798 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take Action NOW!Sign Up NOW! / Make An Enquiry