In many organizations today, many managers are required to take on additional responsibilities due to challenging work demands and external pressures. Many have dual or triple roles & responsibilities. Some managers have no choice but to delegate tasks to their subordinates while others want to but struggle with it.
A manager has to juggle various demands, often with competing and conflicting priorities. He must do so, keeping the organization goals in mind and balancing them with staffs’ and customers’ requirements. As a result, employee efficiency and productivity rate suffer.
Instead, managers who believe in empowering their people and entrust them to carry out important tasks almost always are able to build a strong & capable team and are able to deliver results.
Empower people and delegate tasks effectively
Empowerment & Delegation Skills
(1-Day Public Workshop)
This “Empowerment & Delegation Skills” workshop equips the manager with the ability to empower people and delegate tasks effectively.
Team leaders, managers and those with 1-2 years experience as a manager will benefit most from this workshop. Some management experience will be useful, but not essential.
At the end of this “Empowerment & Delegation Skills” workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and benefits of empowerment and delegation;
- Develop an awareness & understanding of how to manage people effectively in order to maximize results through people;
- Get work done through others through delegation;
- Identify barriers to delegation & work to overcome them;
- Employ different ways to empower their staff to perform;
- Know how to improve their own effectiveness as managers by leading;
- Acquire essential coaching skills to coach their teams to success;
- Learn and practice the skill of giving feedback & asking the right questions.
- Managing People Effectively
- Barriers to Delegation
- Ways to Empower Your Employees
- Leadership & Coaching Skills a Manager needs
- Skill Practice & Application
This fun-filled and dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction and discussions. Several case studies and real life examples will be discussed.
Date, Time & Duration:
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 (1-day workshop), Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,
Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Location map HERE GPS Coordinates: 3.092604, 101.559762
Fee (HRDF Claimable):
RM954 per participant
- Group of 2+ & Early Bird Promotion* @RM848 per participant.
- Special Reward: Company that sponsored more than 5 participants to attend any of our workshops (can be different topics) before December 5, 2018, will be eligible for 5 complimentary seats – choose one of these 2 workshops: “Introduction to Digital Marketing” or “Personal Financial Management“. All free seats have to be utilised in 2018.
*Early Bird Promotion ends March 31, 2018
Submit your form with proof of payment or company’s letter of undertaking to KMDC: email@example.com, Fax: 603 5565 0797.
KMDC’s RHB Bank Account Number: 212 349 000 543 53 (KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.)
In-House Customised Workshop:
All our training programmes can be customised and offered as In-House Training Workshop. To inquire, call: 03- 5565 0793/0798 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take Action NOW!Sign Up NOW! / Make An Enquiry