Digital Marketing Landscape
Learn about the fundamental concepts of digital marketing in 1 Day
Digital Marketing can be a confusing place full of acronyms, jargon and constant change. This intensive one-day workshop aims to cover the fundamentals of digital marketing from search to social, advertising to analytics. We aims to stimulate, inform and inspire. You will finish the day with your head buzzing with new terminology, ideas and strategies.
● Digital marketing jargon and the key channels
● Digital marketing strategy planning
● Keyword research for SEO and PPC
● Paid search with AdWords
● Social Media management and advertising
● Dos and don’ts in email marketing
● Measuring success for digital marketing efforts
1. The Digital Marketing Landscape
2. Running and Managing SEO Campaigns
3. Paid Search Marketing
4. Social Media Marketing & Advertising
5. Online Display Advertising
6. Email Marketing
7. Digital Analytics & Measurement
Trainer: J. H. Ng
- COO and Co-Founder of iNetSOHO, Mobile & Web Solutions Provider
- Co-Founder of CMYK91, Digital Marketing Agency
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Expert
- Genovasi Design Thinking Ambassador
- Learning Solution and Technology Specialist
- Certified Trainer, Google for Education
- Google Certified Educator
Joo Hui has been involved in operating, marketing, training, and consulting across Education, Gaming, Marketing and Online Business for more than 10 years with the intention of dramatically increasing productivity through user-centric product design and market communication. His area of expertise is in Digital Marketing, Google for Education, G Suite for Work and Design Thinking.
He is a design thinking practitioner that believes in focusing user-centric designs across the development of product and services to the planning and setup of marketing and company operation. He enforces the application of the Empathise – Define – Ideate – Prototype – Test, the design thinking process, and always ensures effective collaboration across the organization.
Joo Hui believes that learning should be both challenging and fun. Since change is the only thing that is permanent in both life and work, learning should be continuous and lifelong.
Date, Time & Duration:
Saturday, March 2, 2019, Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,
Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Location map HERE GPS Coordinates: 3.092604, 101.559762
Fee (HRDF Claimable):
RM954 nett per participant
Submit your form with proof of payment or company’s letter of undertaking to KMDC: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Fax: 603 5565 0797, or Whatsapp: 012 3989 9030
KMDC’s RHB Bank Account Number: 212 349 000 543 53 (KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.)
In-House Customised Workshop:
All our training programmes can be customised and offered as 1-day or 2-Day In-House Training Workshop. To inquire, call: 03- 5565 0793/0799 or email: email@example.com
Take Action NOW!Sign Up NOW! Download Application Form HERE