Why do you need to take this Communication and Interpersonal Skills workshop?
Do you want to know how to make a positive impact on the people you meet?
Is relating to and communicating with customers and colleagues frustrating to you?
Would you like to know how to communicate & work better with your boss, team, colleagues and customers?
Perhaps you would like improve your interpersonal skills and experience fulfilling relationships?
Improve interpersonal skills & experience fulfilling relationships
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
Building Winning Relationship
(1-Day Public Workshop)
“Be the person that you want others to become” ~Pam Lehtonen~
Two executives who are working on a project have a heated exchange of words and one of them storms off and mutters under her breath, “The world would be a perfect place if not for other people!”
Human relations can sometimes be very delicate and frustrating.
One of the reasons is because we are not born with a manual or a guidebook which others can read and understand what makes us tick so that they can get along well with us.
While some struggle with relationship issues in business and at work, others seem to thrive and sail along smoothly and profit from it.
Successful executives are those who seem to exude an air of confidence and are so at ease in their social and business interactions.
It is as if they knew the secret codes to every conversation and interaction they engage in that ensure a positive outcome.
These are the people who have high interpersonal intelligence and skills. The good news is that interpersonal skills can be learned and mastered.
This Communication and Interpersonal Skills workshop provides a good foundation and grounding for executives who want to improve their interpersonal skills and to improve the quality of their professional and business interactions with customers, colleagues and management.
Senior Executives and managers, project team leaders and functional specialists who want to develop their skills in dealing successfully with customers and colleagues.
- To enable participants to relate and connect well with people;
- To provide an understanding of who they are and to identify their strengths and communication style;
- To help participants understand how other people are different from them and thus, how to treat them.
- To demonstrate how to give and receive feedback;
- To discover ways to manage conflict & disagreements.
- Introduction: Interpersonal Skills
- First Impressions Count
- Relate & Connect with People
- Communicating Effectively
- Self-Awareness: Understand & Know Yourself
- How to Live in Your Strengths
- Understanding Others (S,C,M,P)
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Managing Conflict & Difficult People
- Case Studies
This informative and interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instructions, discussions and role-plays.
Date, Time & Duration:
Thursday, September 6, 2018 (1-day workshop), Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,
Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Location map HERE GPS Coordinates: 3.092604, 101.559762
Fee (HRDF Claimable):
RM900 per participant
- Group of 2+ & Early Bird Promotion* @RM800 per participant.
- Special Reward: Company that sponsored more than 5 participants to attend any of our workshops (can be different topics) before December 5, 2018, will be eligible for 5 complimentary seats – choose one of these 2 workshops: “Introduction to Digital Marketing” or “Personal Financial Management“. All free seats have to be utilised in 2018.
*Early Bird Promotion ends August 3, 2018
Submit your form with proof of payment or company’s letter of undertaking to KMDC: email@example.com, Fax: 603 5565 0797.
KMDC’s RHB Bank Account Number: 212 349 000 543 53 (KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.)
In-House Customised Workshop:
All our training programmes can be customised and offered as In-House Training Workshop. To inquire, call: 03- 5565 0793/0798 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take Action NOW!Sign Up NOW! / Make An Enquiry