EPF Education Withdrawal Step by Step Guide:
How to Withdraw EPF for CFP PROGRAMME
- Malaysian citizen
- Still have savings in Account II
- Minimum academic requirements: bachelor’s degree for CFP or a Diploma for EPF
- Enrolled in CFP course with an appointed education provider
- Registered as FPAM Trade Member
- Have not reached 55 years of age at the time your application is submitted
- EPF Withdrawal Application Form
- MyKad (photocopy and Original A4 Size)
- Certified letter from FPAM (original)
- Offer letter from FPAM (original)
- Enrolment Confirmation letter (original)
- Approval letter EPF for CFP or IFP course fee withdrawal (Certified True Copy)
- Diploma or Degree certificate and Transcripts (photocopy and Original)
- Other documents required by EPF
EPF Education Withdrawal Procedures:
- Complete EPF Withdrawal Request Form & FPAM Trade membership Application Form, submit to CFP education provider – KMDC:- Tel: 03-5565 0799/0798, 012-398 9030, Fax: 03-5565 0797
Address: KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd. (KMDC), Level 3, Admin Block, KDU University College Utropolis Campus, Glenmarie,, Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA
- Approximately 1-2 weeks after submitting EPF Withdrawal Request Form to KMDC, collect 3 official letters (Certified Letter, Offer Letter and Enrolment Confirmation Letter) issued by Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM) from KMDC
- Proceed to any EPF branch (e.g. Jalan Gasing Branch) with all the required documents.
- Complete the KWSP 9H (AHL) Form (get the form from EPF branch)
- For second withdrawal, must bring along exam result for the CFP modules in first withdrawal
Upon approval, KWSP will release the money to FPAM.
- If you have prepaid the fees (tuition fees and exam fees), you will get reimbursement cheque
from FPAM in about 1 month time after FPAM has received your money from KWSP.
- If you intend to use your EPF money to directly pay to KMDC for your CFP or IFP tuition fee,
then you MUST apply for the EPF withdrawal at least 8 weeks before the commencement
date of the CFP course, or else, you will need to pay for your tuition fee first then get
reimbursement from EPF.