Pursue this Specialist Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning course, and become an effective specialist in strategy and planning to gain the skills and knowledge needed to make calculated decisions, budget effectively and thrive in the digital economy of today. Strategy and planning is an essential aspect to digital marketing. A scoped, measured and achievable digital strategy along with a coherent plan for your organization can significantly reduce spend and increase return from your marketing efforts.
Specialist Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning
Who should take this digital strategy & planning course?
A background in a related discipline is not required – the aim of the Digital Strategy & Planning course is to allow you to learn everything you need to know about strategy and planning within a broader digital marketing spectrum; and to kickstart a new and exciting career. You may be a business owner looking to take your online marketing to the next level, or, you may be someone looking for a change of career, or, you are a working professional wanting to catch up with the evolving digital world.
This professional certification in Digital Strategy and Planning is recommended for professionals who are responsible for the planning, implementation and measurement of digital marketing campaigns. Similarly it would be well suited to anyone aspiring to secure a senior digital marketing position in the future or flourish in one they currently occupy.
What will you learn?
Topics of the Specialist Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning course:
- Introduction to Digital Strategy and Planning
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Display Advertising
- Social Customer Service
- Risks and Reputation
- Strategy formulation and Plan
Unique Selling Points
- The Specialist Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning programme is developed by the Digital Digital Marketing Institute(DMI). DMI has collaborated with leading industry experts through their esteemed Industry Advisory Council (IAC) to define a certification informed by innovative techniques and best practices. Representing the world’s largest and most influential digital brands, namely, Google, Facebook, IBM, Microsoft, Twitter, Linkedin…. the Industry Advisory Council validates all course content and provides expert review and recommendations on a regular basis. The IAC ensures that graduates have learned the most up to date digital skills, core competencies and knowledge needed to thrive in their digital careers.
- This is a global standard professional certification programme. The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification body for Digital Marketing education. This award has been credit rated by SQA at Level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF). SCQF level 8 corresponds to level 5 on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Nil – Anyone can apply for the Specialist Diploma in Strategy and Planning. The only prerequisite is that you have in an interest in a digital marketing career.
Two Learning Modes
The programme is delivered in two modes:
- Blended Learning Mode with instructor-led 6-day workshop plus online learning support. OR
- Online Learning mode with 30-hr video lecture plus online support. For online learning mode, you can start your programme anytime anywhere.
3-hr Pearson VUE computer-based examination
Designation – What will I accomplish?
Upon successful completion of the Specialist Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning, you will become a Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Strategy & Planning awarded by Digital Marketing Institute.
2019 Intake: November 10, 17, 24, December 1, 8, 15
For online learning mode, you may enrol and start the course anytime.
Course Fee (HRDF Claimable):
Standard Rate RM5300 to study online or RM5883 for a 6-day instructor-led workshop with online support. For promotional rate, during the Early Bird Promotion period, Online Learning Promo Rate at RM4823 OR Blended Learning at RM5300 for a 6-day instructor-led workshop with online support. Course fee inclusive of 6% SST but excluding Examination Fee USD$200 (1st attempt) and one-time Application Fee RM318 or RM212 (Early Bird). Check out our promotional rate during Early Bird Promotion – Fee Schedule HERE.
How to Enrol:
Send application form via email: email@example.com, or Fax: 03 5565 0797.
Payment:- Online payment or authorise KMDC to charge your credit card. KMDC’s RHB Bank Account number: 212 349 000 543 53
KMDC’s contact details: +603-5565 0799/0798, Whatsapp +6012-398 9030, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAKE ACTION NOW!Make an Enquiry Or Sign Up NOW