CFP Fees (Blended Learning & Online Learning)
CFP Course Packages & Fees
|CFP Module||Standard Package||Corporate Package*||FIMM Package**||1+1 Bundle Package***||Seniors & Youth****||Challenge Status*****|
Foundation in Financial Planning
Insurance & Estate Planning
Investment & Retirement Planning
Financial Plan Construction & Professional Responsibilities
|KMDC Application Fee|
(applies to new student only)
Blended Learning (face-to-face workshop plus online support) and Online Learning students pay the same fee. Online learning students can apply to come for face-to-face workshop without extra charges.
SST: 6% SST is included in the course fee from March 1, 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Payment: Modular Payment Mode. Fees & Packages change every year. KMDC reserves the rights to reject application.
2. What are Included: KMDC Course notes , Online Quiz – Sample Exam Questions with answers, Face-to-Face Workshop with online support for Blended Learning OR for e-Learning students – online support with video lectures; What are Excluded:– FPAM Membership Fee, Examination Fee & FPAM Course Manual.
3. Refund Policy: All fees paid are NOT refundable unless the course does not commence or the candidate’s application is rejected. Once the course commenced, the course fee is considered fully consumed. Withdrawals: All withdrawals must be in writing at least 5 working days prior to the commencement date for refund, penalty charge of RM212 per module will apply. Once the course has commenced, if candidate wishes to withdraw, he/she must write in within 10 working days from the commencement date of the course, only 50% of course fee will be refunded less penalty charge of RM212. Strictly no refund for ‘No Show’ or withdrawal after 10 working days from the commencement date.
4. Installment: 2 monthly installments allowed with RM21.20 administrative fee imposed.
5. *Corporate Package: For those attached to financial institution (banks, unit trusts, insurance, financial services). Must submit document (name card, letter) for verification purpose.
6. **FIMM Package: Only for members of FIMM who are exempted from Module 1.
7. ***1+1 Bundle Package: Any 2 modules. Candidates left with final module (Module 4) do not qualify. Maximum 2 consecutive semesters are allowed and the fee paid is considered fully consumed. Valid for all year round.
8. ****Senior/Youth Package: Special rate for Malaysian youth aged 18-23 or seniors aged 51 and above with no further discounts.
9. *****Challenge Status Package: for those obtained FPAM’s approval and are exempted from Module 1 – Module 3. They will enrol for Module 4 only. (Check HERE to see if you are eligible for Challenge Status) Pay Standard tuition fee RM2014 for Module 4 and application fee RM318, and are not eligible to Corporate Rate, Seniors & Youth Package or any other promotions or discount.
10. EPF Withdrawals: Withdrawals are allowed for Diploma holders and above, subject to EPF’s approval.
11. Course Materials: To be environmentally friendly, all course materials provided are in soft copy except lecture notes. Students are required to purchase FPAM Version course manual (hard copy) @RM84.80 per copy.
12. Optional Modules/Workshops: no Early Bird discount.
CFP students that are granted exemption(s) can opt to sit-in to any modules or workshops without examination. Students have have deferred for more than 3 years are likely to be requested by FPAM to do a refresher course by sit-in to the certain modules or workshops.
|CFP Optional Module & Workshop||Standard Fee & Challenge Status ||Corporate Package |
(Staff attached to Financial Institution)
|Seniors & Youth
(Aged 23 & below and 51+)
|7-Day Foundation in Financial Planning (for those exempted from Module 1)||-||RM954||-|
|5-Day Basics of Financial Planning Workshop||RM1166 or Group of 2 @RM1057 each||-||-|
|4-Day Essentials of Personal Finance||RM954 or Group of 2 @RM848 each||-||-|
|Module 4:- 7-Day Exam Boot Camp (Paper A & Paper B)||RM1696||RM1007||RM901|
|Module 4:- 4-Day Exam Boot Camp (Paper A only)||RM1113||RM848||RM689|
|Module 4:- 3-Day Exam Boot Camp (Paper B Only)||RM848||RM689||RM530|
|6-Day Investment Planning Workshop||RM1484||RM1376||RM1272|
|5-Day Taxation Planning Workshop||RM1272||RM1166||RM1060|
|5-Day Insurance Planning Workshop||RM1272||RM1166||RM1060|
|5-Day Retirement and Estate Planning Workshop||RM1272||RM1166||RM1060|
|3-Day Estate Planning Workshop||RM795||RM742||RM689|
|2-Day Retirement Planning Workshop||RM583||RM530||RM477|
|1-Day Time Value of Money, Financial Calculator and Analytical Tools Workshop||RM371||RM159||RM159|
Please note: Optional Modules/Workshops are not eligible for Early Bird discount.
CFP Challenge Status: those who obtained approval from FPAM and are exempted from Module 1 to Module 3:-
1. Challenge Status Basic Package covers 9-Day Module 4 course only: Tuition Fee RM2014 + KMDC Application Fee RM318 = RM2332. (Refer to the Fee Table above)
2. 7-Day Module 4 Exam Boot Camp (optional): highly recommended for Challenge Status students. This is an add-on, at RM1696 for the 7-day exam preparation course.
3. Sit-in Option: Challenge Status students may choose to sit-in for any other exempted CFP modules (Module 1-3) and Taxation workshop, AND are eligible for discount/promotion.
4. Promotions & Discounts: Challenge Status students are NOT eligible to any other packages or promotions or discounts on CFP Module 4 and Module 4 Exam Boot Camp.
5. Challenge Status Fee payable to FPAM: Challenge status fee of RM450 includes Challenge Status application fee and FPAM manuals for Module 1 to Module 3. FPAM Trade member fee is waived for 1 year only.
Do you want to know if you are eligible for Challenge Status? Check HERE
- For each module, instructor-led 8-9 full day workshops, including mock examination and revision seminar for those enrolled in CFP Blended Learning Mode. For students taking Online Learning CFP course, pre-recorded video lecture are available via e-learning portal.
- Course materials included: soft copy of lecture/revision notes, Online Quizzes (sample exam questions with answers).
- FPAM version of course manuals (hard copy) are available for purchase at RM84.80 per copy.
- Training workshops for learning members on Time Value of Money and Financial calculators (complimentary for CFP Module 1 students only), and invitation to seminars/workshop on wealth management, financial planning and various interesting topics @KDU Glenmarie Campus.
- Repeats/re-sits available at RM53 per day (as stated above) for Shah Alam public sessions only. All are subject to seat availability.
- KMDC Learning Resource: online support & online materials via KMDC e-learning portal.
FPAM CFP Examination Fees are payable to FPAM.
For those who are attached to Charter member of FPAM, pay only RM200 per exam sitting; and those attached to the Corporate member of FPAM, pay only RM250. Otherwise, pay RM300 per exam sitting.
FPAM Trade Membership (Module 1): RM50 per annum;
FPAM Associate membership (Module 2 – Module 4): RM150 per annum.
You need to be a member of FPAM to be eligible to sit for FPAM CFP examination.
KMDC CFP students who need to resit examination and want to do a refresher course, have 2 options:
Option 1: RM424 (for 8 days of classes and lecture notes only, course manual not included); ADD RM53 if desire to join 1-Day mock exam and revision seminar
Option 2: RM 159 (for 1 day exam revision seminar only) or RM318 (for 2-day exam revision seminar – Module 4 only)
CFP Course Fee is eligible for EPF Withdrawal and HRDF Claim
There are 3 possible ways to get some funding to finance your study.
- EPF WithDrawal:- if you are a EPF (Employee Provident Fund) member, then as long as you have sufficient fund in your EPF Account 2, you will be eligible to make a request to withdraw your EPF money for the CFP course fee. Terms and Conditions apply. (Click HERE for information about EPF Withdrawal)
- HRDF – if you employer contributes to HRDF – Human Resource Development Fund, you may request your company to sponsor your CFP study by claiming HRDF. (Click HERE for information about How to Apply HRDF)
- FPAM Sponsorship Programme: click HERE to download the application procedures.
1. Download KMDC CFP Application Form and check the CFP Timetable.
2. Choose your module(s) and state the class code on the application form.
3. You do not have to come to our business office to enrol, just Email (email@example.com) or Fax (03-5565 0797) the completed Application Form to KMDC
a. Credit Card: authorise KMDC to charge your card on the Page 2 of the Application Form; or
b. Deposit cheque or cash into KMDC’s RHB Bank account
Name: KDU Management Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.
Account No.: 212 349 000 543 53
Bank: RHB Bank Bhd.
Once payment is made, simply write your name onto the bank-in slip, then fax or email this slip together with KMDC Application Form to KMDC. (Fax number: +603 5565 0797. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Semester 1: January – June (All Modules)
Semester 2: July – December (All Modules)
Examination: 2 sittings a year: June and December for all modules.
Special Examination sittings for Module 1:
a) Late March/early April,
b) Late September/early October
(Click HERE for CFP Exam Information)
No. of modules required : 4 modules
No. of hours per module : 60 contact hours.