Notice of CFP Certification 2019 December Examination in Malaysia
1. The dates of the examination for CFP Certification program Module 1 to 4 are as follows:
|March 9, 2019||9:00 am - 12:00pm||CFP Module 1||Multiple Choice questions|
|July 6, 2019||9:00 am - 12:00pm||CFP Module 1||Multiple Choice questions|
|July 6, 2019||9:00 am - 12:00pm||CFP Module 2||Multiple Choice questions|
|July 6, 2019||9:00 am - 12:00pm||CFP Module 4||Paper 1 Multiple Choice questions
|July 7, 2019||9:00 am - 12:00pm||CFP Module 4||Paper 2: Prepare a Financial Plan based on case study|
|July 7, 2019||9:00 am - 12:00pm||CFP Module 3||Multiple Choice questions|
Closing date for applications for modular exemption or challenge status is on March 29, 2019. (Please note: CFP classes commence on March 17 (Module 3 & Module 4) & March 16 (Module 2). We strongly recommend you apply for exemption early, i.e. before March for the July Examination)
3. Examination Forms submitted to FPAM through KMDC must reach KMDC on or before May 31, 2019.
4. Forms submitted directly to FPAM must reach FPAM on or before June 7, 2019. FPAM will not accept any late registrations for examinations.
5. Candidates sitting for Module 1 must be registered with FPAM as Trade Members and those sitting for Module 2 to 4 must be Associate Members. Please ensure that your membership is valid at time of registration and upgrade your membership if necessary.
6. Candidates intending to register for Module 4 must have passed Module 1 to 3 or have been approved as “Challenge Status” students. They must also be enrolled in a CFP Certification program with the approved Education Providers.
7. Candidates who do not receive confirmation of examination registration within 10 days prior to the date of examination are advised to check with their Education Provider or FPAM. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are duly registered for the examinations.
8. The examination venues are at Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Sabah (June/July exam session only), Sarawak (Dec exam session only) and Johor. FPAM has the sole discretion to switch the candidates to another examination venue if there are insufficient candidates registering at the preferred examination venue.
9. Candidates who are employees or agents of a charter member or corporate member enjoy a discount on examination fees.
|The examination fees payable are as follows:|
|a)||For employees / agents of charter member*||RM 200.00|
|b)||For employees / agents of corporate member||RM 250.00|
|c)||Members of the public||RM 300.00|
* Not applicable to Charter Member’s subsidiary companies.
Candidates under categories a) and b) must obtain the relevant organization’s verification with regards to their employment with the organization by completing the last Section in the Examination Registration Form.
11. Once a candidate has submitted his Examination Registration Form to FPAM, FPAM will not entertain any request for cancellation or postponement of examination sitting by the candidate. No refund of the examination fees will be made under any circumstances.
Please take note:
- Candidates are advised to arrive 30 minutes earlier before the start of the examination.
- Candidates are required to bring along sufficient 2B pencils, soft eraser, calculator (Programmable calculator is not allowed), Identity Card and Examination Docket.
- Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination if they arrive 30 minutes after examinations have started.
CFP Examination Venue
Jalan Lembah Pantai,
50603 Kuala Lumpur (UM Map Click HERE)
KDU University College, Penang Campus
32 Jalan Anson
Skudai, Johor Baru
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Dewan Peperiksaan P16
Fakulti Kejuruteraan Elektrik,
(December Session Only)
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
Jalan Datuk Mohd Musa,
94300 Kota Samarahan,
(June Session Only)
Universiti Malaysia Sabah
School of Business And Economics
Jalan Teluk Tikus,