Changing lives and enriching communities for a better world.
- We deliver superior products and services that benefit society, and shape future generations of leaders and thinkers.
- We care for the safety and health of our people, and we believe in developing their talents through empowerment and enabling them to maximise their potential.
- We grow our businesses to deliver sustainable and responsible shareholder returns while ensuring that we continue to protect our environment.
- We must be bold in technological innovations to be market leaders in our core businesses.
- We will leverage on the synergies within our business ecosystem to create unique product offerings.
- Trust: We will strive to strengthen the faith that our shareholders, customers and the community have placed upon us to deliver sustainable returns.
- Respect: We respect people as individuals, care for their well-being, and welcome diversity in capability and background. We encourage positive teamwork and expect everyone to be open, candid and constructive in their comments and suggestions and always seek to help our colleagues inside and outside Paramount.
- Integrity: We expect to do what is right, not only what is allowed. We believe in absolute honesty and strong principles of uncompromising ethical and moral behaviour from everyone – our employees as well as those who do business with us. Integrity must not only be heard but must also be seen in action at all times.
- Bravery: We must have the courage to stand up for what we believe in and be bold enough to venture into new areas and businesses.
- Energy: We embrace the future with vitality and vigour, exhibiting innovativeness and entrepreneurship in the true spirit upon which the company was founded.
- We inspire students and staff to lead, share and serve.
- We create a community in which learning, teaching and research are encouraged, enabled and enjoyed.
- We promote critical thinking, independent learning and creative problem solving.
- We nurture individuals to be ethical and responsible global citizens.
- We share our success with stakeholders and the community we serve.
All effective business leaders know that the learning process never stops. KMDC will enable you to learn and grow whilst you run your business and/ or pursue your career at the same time. We are an Executive Learning Network, aimed at developing and enhancing the capabilities of business leaders and professionals through leading edge and high quality executive education and professional development programs.
A Brief History – KMDC was known as Centre for Professional Education and Development (CPED) of KDU College in the 1990s-early 2000s. In 2002, CPED has transformed into a new entity as KDU Management Development Centre (KMDC). KMDC is a subsidiary of Paramount Corporation Berhad and a member of Paramount Education which consists of Sekolah Sri KDU (private primary school and secondary school), Sri KDU International School, KDU College Petaling Jaya, KDU University College and KDU Penang University College.
The team at KMDC understands what drives individuals and organizations to succeed and advance in leadership positions.
Our model engages learning members in a transformational experience that goes beyond the mere acquisition of knowledge.
Our learning model aims to bring professionals, client organizations, partner learning providers and learning members together in a network that can promote lasting, rewarding and satisfying learning experiences.
Our learning members can look forward to meeting business partners, clients, colleagues and lifelong friends through our programs.
KMDC’s learning model is supported by a unique and innovative suite of learning programs, ranging from professional certificate to continuing executive development programs.
The KMDC Executive Learning Network
The Executive Learning Network defines the unique learning experience at KMDC. Modeled after the best business and executive learning centres in the world, the people at KMDC realize the limitations of the traditional lecture-based learning process. To ensure that our learning members are exposed to the absolute learning experience and executive education that goes beyond the framework of theories – and to enable professionals to immediately utilize their enhanced management and leadership capabilities – KMDC provides the most effective learning and professional development solutions.
The only safe ship in a storm is leadership
– Faye Wattleton
The KMDC Learning Network is supported by a unique and innovative suite of products and services, from professional certification and executive education to graduate programs from world-class universities and professional bodies.
These programs are specially designed to develop a broad range of competencies that are essential for one to succeed in a competitive and rapidly changing business environment. If you are prepared to exploit new markets, innovate enterprise, structures and technologies, sharpen your personal business and analytical skills, problem solve and create new opportunities out of challenges, KMDC is the Learning Network for you.
Today’s business environment is highly competitive and the credentials of professionals matter.
Finding, developing and retaining the right people for business development and succession planning remain areas of the greatest manpower concerns in businesses today. Most organizations recognize the need to be proactive in human capital development. KMDC’s client organizations are passionate about their people and they plan to identify and develop talent to secure leadership continuity for all positions with focus on meeting strategic needs.
The KMDC Learning Network provides relevant and customized programs that promise to be strategic investments in the development of executive resources at our client organizations. These investments have a proven record of real returns to businesses. Our commitment to our clients include:
- Return on Investment on Human Capital Development
- A Retention Tactic that Works
- Links with World-Class Organizations to ensure that you are in Good Company
- Value, Currency and Convenience
KMDC’s thrust on the ‘click-and-mentor’ and ‘collaborative learning’ structures are found to enhance the performance of people in the workplace. This is possible because our programs integrate real-life business challenges and experiences with desired learning outcomes.
The learning support component of the KMDC Executive Learning Network connects one to a pool of highly qualified and experienced trainers and facilitators as well as their peers in fields and industries spanning the business world and beyond for the exchange of business knowledge and experiences. The Learning Network provides the platform for sharing issues and solutions and to be at the forefront of global trends and changes.